meowzedong:

crumblybones:

thenewshit:

insectkilla:

magicalchocdispenser:

iwantyourhorrorrr:

coolisjustanumber:

The re-blog list was too long. I’m sorry, it annoys me. I take no credit for finding this.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 53%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 47%

…i’m part man o_O

 Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 51%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 49%

…i don’t like those odds.

Female 86%, Male 14% :3

100% female.

I share this computer with my brother.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 50%

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46% 
Likelihood of you being MALE is 54%

Oh.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 1%

WHAT IN THE FUCK?

Well, I guess this is my family computer. I’ll do it on mine in a minute.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50% 
Likelihood of you being MALE is 50%

Oh..

92 notes:

  1. moxthemoron reblogged this from alessachiong and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 4% Likelihood of you being MALE is 96% grabe namaaann.. 4%???! :O (palibasa news,...
  2. alessachiong reblogged this from shingeki-my-kyojin and added:
    keishachu:yumeodori:yellomello:emsig:fuckyeahmori:map-the-seoul:...
  3. whooshwhatshername reblogged this from nwdiahh and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 93% Likelihood of you being MALE is 7%
  4. lyanalyst reblogged this from raindropsandsunspots and added:
    idontdoodle: -breatheriots: internetpredator: meowzedong: crumblybones: thenewshit: insectkilla: magicalchocdispenser:...
  5. nwdiahh reblogged this from raindropsandsunspots and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 95% Likelihood of you being MALE is 5% I’m a damn girl ;)
  6. raindropsandsunspots reblogged this from lack-a-daisically and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 88% Likelihood of you being MALE is 12%
  7. cloneception reblogged this from the-blue-minaudiere and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 79% Likelihood of you being MALE is 21% xD
  8. angelaisawesome reblogged this from ocampot and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 100% Likelihood of you being MALE is 0%
  9. the-blue-minaudiere reblogged this from luigi161luis
  10. ocampot reblogged this from luigi161luis and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 94% Likelihood of you being MALE is 6%
  11. sparroe reblogged this from kimplusplus and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50% Likelihood of you being MALE is 50% lucky me. i could be anything. :3
  12. harunyan reblogged this from adachimerica and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99% Likelihood of you being MALE is 1% uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i mean it’s right, i’m...
  13. kierenwalkered reblogged this from achievement-cunters and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50% Likelihood of you being MALE is 50% … oh.
  14. frozengodofmischief reblogged this from atomic-cats and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 67% Likelihood of you being MALE is 33% this is nice :D
  15. kelzone reblogged this from colourofautumn and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50% Likelihood of you being MALE is 50% not surprised there
  16. sapphichipster reblogged this from shingeki-my-kyojin and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 91% Likelihood of you being MALE is 9%
  17. luigi161luis reblogged this from star-driver and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 4% Likelihood of you being MALE is 96% Wow. I was actually thinking that I could get...
  18. star-driver reblogged this from shitdisco and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1% Likelihood of you being MALE is 99% fuck yeah!
  19. glitchikinns reblogged this from zefu and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99% Likelihood of you being MALE is 1% xD ’
  20. kherpalazzo reblogged this from abakkus and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 96% Likelihood of you being MALE is 4% Yeah I just give up on these things. They’ll...
  21. reecekip reblogged this from shitdisco and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99% Likelihood of you being MALE is 1% HAH. Wow.
  22. ussjaeger reblogged this from atomic-cats and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 64% Likelihood of you being MALE is 36% \o/
  23. atomic-cats reblogged this from lillaljuvliga and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50% Likelihood of you being MALE is 50% I actually got a pretty nice balance :D
  24. m0nonoke reblogged this from lamcue and added:
    female:male - 56%:44% well i shared this pc with my brothers. yeah my internet time’s much more longer than them so.....
  25. mecchakimoi reblogged this from meanwhale and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46% Likelihood of you being MALE is 54% obv
  26. abakkus reblogged this from iswitchedblogslol and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 79% Likelihood of you being MALE is 21% YEAH. I feel like a womannnn~ B)
  27. meanwhale reblogged this from adachimerica and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 27% Likelihood of you being MALE is 73% guys…I’m male.
  28. iswitchedblogslol reblogged this from lillaljuvliga and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 60% Likelihood of you being MALE is 40%
  29. lillaljuvliga reblogged this from adachimerica and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 82% Likelihood of you being MALE is 18% Oh…?
  30. lumpyspacedonut reblogged this from iheartyoulikecakeonlybetter and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99% Likelihood of you being MALE is 1% ohhhhhhh so there is still a chance O:
  31. zefu reblogged this from shitdisco and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 100% Likelihood of you being MALE is 0%
  32. adachimerica reblogged this from colourofautumn and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 100% Likelihood of you being MALE is 0% WH-
  33. iheartyoulikecakeonlybetter reblogged this from internetpredator and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 88% Likelihood of you being MALE is 12% ok.
  34. shitdisco reblogged this from colourofautumn and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 83% Likelihood of you being MALE is 17% uhuhuhu
  35. mysteriousdancing reblogged this from d-i-a-p-h-a-n-o-u-s and added:
    coolisjustanumber: Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 71% Likelihood of you being MALE is 29%
  36. d-i-a-p-h-a-n-o-u-s reblogged this from internetpredator and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 47% Likelihood of you being MALE is 53% Oh that explains a lot.
  37. lamcue reblogged this from the--crystal--ship and added:
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 95% Likelihood of you being MALE is 5%
  38. m0nstersandmen posted this
archive
I'm slowly phasing out this blog and moving over to my new one.
Ask
theme by Conkers